Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mabel!

Mabel turned 4 on September 11th.  She has become such a big girl that it amazes me every day.  Her eyes tell the most amazing stories and she makes more facial expressions in 5 minute than most people do in a day.


We hosted a birthday party a couple of days before her birthday (the day before I realized that in three weeks time I had a baby, sent my oldest to kindergarten and then threw a birthday party - welcome to three kids!!).  This year she wanted a "ballerina" party, so we were sure to have lots of tutus and fun!  Since she began dance last year she is obsessed with dancing and ballet.  In any given day she will do leaps, spins, plies and arabesque.
At her ballet recital in June

Ballerina Sisters

Ballerina cake
She is an amazing helper whether getting diapers for me, helping papa make the grocery list and cook or even clean the house.  She loves telling stories and gets so animated.  I could sit with her all day long and just listen to her.  I have so enjoyed building that mother/daughter bond with her, shopping, baking, doing nails and talking ballet.  She has a special place with her papa, with love of cooking and father/daughter dances around the house.  Mabel - you are such a special little girl, with so much sparkle and life.  I can't wait to see you continue to grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment