Monday, October 17, 2011

Summer

We had an excellent summer.  While we were incredibly busy and we felt like we were never home (I was gone 6 weekends in a row, Brad and the children with for 5 of those), summer never felt rushed or that it was going too fast.  Now, I would love to have a few August days back, but we appreciated them when we had them.  I took a trip to Vegas for a bachelorette party, we celebrated Father’s day in Milwaukee, took a trip to the dells, spent time at the cabin and overall just enjoyed summer.  I think as the children get older, it is so fun to see how they recognize the return of various seasons and what those seasons mean. This summer meant running through the sprinkler, playing with water and just being outside whenever possible.  I feel bad that I didn’t do a better job keeping up with all our activities, but I will let the pictures do the talking.

backyard camping with papa


cooling off on one of the many super hot days







pack us up!


No comments:

Post a Comment